Determining the right color pigment for permanent make-up (PMU) can be a challenge, as it depends on various factors such as skin color, hair color, the desired appearance and the type of PMU treatment. Here are some tips to help you choose the right color pigment for PMU:
- Skin type: Skin tone is an important factor in choosing the right color pigment for PMU. Warm skin tones go well with warm colors like orange, red, and yellow, while cool skin tones go better with cool colors like blue, green, and purple.
- Hair color: The hair color can also help determine the right color pigment. For example, blonde hair goes well with lighter shades such as peach, pink and beige, while darker hair goes better with deeper shades such as brown, red or black.
- Desired appearance: It is important to consider what appearance you want to achieve with the PMU. For example, for a natural look, choose a color that matches the natural tones of the skin and hair. For a more dramatic effect, a deeper or brighter color can be chosen.
- Type of PMU treatment: The type of PMU treatment is also important when choosing the right color pigment. For example, for eyebrow PMU, a color is usually chosen that matches the person's hair color and natural eyebrows. For lip PMU, the color can be chosen according to the person's natural lip color and desired lip color.
- Testing: It is always recommended to test the pigment on a small area of skin before performing the PMU procedure to ensure that the color matches the desired shade.
Did you know that Dmtbeauty pigments are European REACH certified? They are produced by a recognized top German company that has been specializing in the production of tattoo and pigmentation paint for 30 years.